Robot txt - OpenCart Community

Robots.txt is a text file webmasters create to instruct web robots (typically search engine robots) how to crawl pages on their website. ... In ...

what do you have in your robots.txt file? - OpenCart Community

I had the default robots.txt file but i'm afraid that this was limiting the crawls. This is what I currently have: User-agent : * Allow: /

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

robots.txt - OpenCart Community

Hi guys just upgraded my site from 1.5.6.4 to 2.3.02 and just copied my old robots.txt file anyone any comments, think it's a bit long ...

Best practice robots.txt for opencart 3.0.3.7 ? - OpenCart Community

Hi, I've recently changed from Opencart 1.5.5.1 to OC3 The robots.txt file included in OC3 is different to the one I've used for many years.

opencart 4.x robots.txt how should it be?

The file i use, I want to get a professional suggestion. User-agent: * User-agent: Googlebot Disallow: /*&limit. Disallow: /*?limit

Robot.txt - OpenCart Community

Robot.txt ... Installing latest version and testing I found out that in robot.txt file the first line is missing. User-agent: *. User avatar.

Recommended and best robots.txt file for opencart 3.x

please anyone help me with robots.txt file. i don't know much about it. before i was not using robot file in my website root. but after ...

How to add and configure robot.txt file in opencart.

Hello!!! Can anyone tell me how I should configure my robot.txt file, I had a look on google and I believe it should read something similar ...

Robots.txt - OpenCart Community

Hi all, I hope it's the right forum for my questions. I am having an issue with Robots.txt file. I looked in other forums and try to fix the ...

Recommended robots.txt for OpenCart - Support - Tiger Technologies

Explains the recommended “robots.txt” file to use with the OpenCart shopping cart software.